Internally slated candidates are being considered for this position. However, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Help ensure KPI/PDR rating and measure system
- According to PepsiCo guideline to assist in cultural building such as demonstrating PepsiCo values for Plant.
- Help Organize Outing, health check and annual party.
- Support business needs, ensure smooth employment activities such as hiring, transferring, promotion and termination of employees, especially for seasonal roller-coaster hiring and lay-off needs
- Control headcount for SJ plant
- Make up annual training plan for the plant
- Follow up functional training of all departments
- Implement training on cultural building such as PepsiCo Values and CoC for employees
- Be a certified internal trainer for mandatory courses
- Ensure legal and policy 100% compliance of all HR activities including labor contracts in SJ plant
4.Literacy in both spoken & written Chinese a must
- Key Metrics and Parameters: Organization Health scores
- Talent turn-over/exit interview results
- Monthly report.
- Staffing: hiring cycle, turnover rate, flawless labor contract sign and renew process.
- Disable employees H/C.
- Training data.
- Number of ER case and COC case
Bachelor's degree in HR management or related field
- At least 5 years of proven experience as the generalist role in HR function in a FMCG/ Food industry plants
- Multi-culture exposure
Key Job Skills:
- Good command of English skills both in oral and written
- Be able to work under high pressure
- Highly adjustable in self emotion
- Solid PC skills especially in excel
- Ability to work with different people and exert good organization impact confidence
- Executive maturity
- Possess high personal integrity and standards
- Literacy in both spoken & written Chinese a must