Young Learner's Instructor
Shang International Education Group offers a dynamic curriculum and nurturing environment to help Young Learners not only “get in,” but also “get ahead” while at the best schools in the West.
We are looking for professionals with a passion for education to join our quickly growing and diverse team of educators. We are currently looking for full and part-time Young Learner educators to join our dynamic and quickly growing program in Beijing.
Teachers will be teaching and developing a set course curriculum, working with Shang management to ensure a fit with our standards. Our reputation as a dynamic leading education consultancy has lead us to be featured in GQ, The Economist, CNN, The New York Times, CCTV, Study Abroad Magazine as well as various other publications in China.
Shang Learning provides unique incentives which include:
• Above-market-rate compensation
• Flexibility on post
• On-going professional development and training
• Promotion opportunities in an ever expansive industry
• Reasonable autonomy to assist in building programs that you are passionate about
• The opportunity to interface with the next generation of China’s leaders and influencers; to learn from and with them, and to help them develop a more global mindset We are an international, innovative and diverse team of young professionals.
If you are dedicated to education & training and interested in growing with us, this is an unparalleled opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Research and development of curriculum and course content
• Teach Young Learner classes to groups of 2-8 students, aged 8 – 13
• Starting net salary range of 12000 – 14000 RMB pending qualifications
• 25-hour per week schedule inclusive of both teaching and content development (no extra or hidden hours!)
• Paid National Holidays (1 Week for Spring Festival, 1 Week for Golden Week and other various Chinese holidays throughout the year)
• 7 Paid Vacation Days per year contract
• Z-Visa Sponsorship
• Optional National Social Insurance or Ping-An Health Plan (Full-Time Employment only)
• TWO annual bonuses based on performance and company profitability -or- Airfare reimbursement up to $1000 your first completed year
• Full-time positions are also available for educators looking for long-term growth.
Please inquire about full-time benefits
Desired Skills and Experience
• Native English speaker (although outstanding candidates without this qualification will be considered)
• Proven expertise and teaching experience with ESL (experience with Chinese students a plus)
• At least 2+ years teaching/tutoring experience
• Graduates of top-tier universities have a distinct advantage
• Ability to take ownership as an educator and mentor
• Loves working with young and curious young learners!