Jing Jobs (China) | More jobs from Jing Jobs (China)
Educa Home - Beijing, China
Part of the EtonKids International Kindergarten Group, Educa Home is a new international infant & toddler specialist center. Our teaching philosophy is focused on Emmi Pikler’s belief in a respectful relationship through tender care, naturally paced motor development, free movement and uninterrupted play. Our educational environment and apparatus are founded on the best practises of Early childhood care and development, including but not limited to Pikler, Montessori & Reggio materials.
Educa Home is seeking an innovative, experienced, high-performing and results-oriented marketing professional. Join our team and enjoy benefits including personal development, unique start-up opportunities, a competitive salary package and limitless potential for growth.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
• Strong consumer marketing background
• Extensive product marketing experience
• Familiarity with product monetisation models and strategies
• A passion for testing, lean execution, identifying new opportunities for growth
The ideal candidate will possess the following capabilities:
• Provide vision and leadership for marketing efforts and communicate/ensure this is understood by key internal and external constituents
• Develop consumer marketing objectives, strategies, plans and budget
• Lead, evaluate, and constantly assess all marketing programs to scale/drive the businesses successfully
• Develop marketing programs that facilitate optimal customer conversion and great customer experiences
• Balance growth, monetisation and customer experience priorities, keeping business goals, long-term opportunities and integrity in mind
2. Brand Development
• Lead the brand planning process including definition of consumer target, development of marketing mix and tactics on the how/when/where the brand interacts with the consumer while encouraging trial and purchase
• Guide and develop brand look and feel across all marketing touchpoints (email, social, web, etc.)
• Create messaging strategies specifically for key segments
• Refine/update all standard messaging, positioning, and collateral
• Own on-going customer insight and analysis for our free consumer products, feeding this back into all marketing and organisational efforts to ensure the company remains in tune with consumer needs, pain points, and satisfaction
• Create a customer segmentation framework which monitors behaviours against defined metrics (retention, engagement, product purchases, etc).
• Maintain a strong understanding of category changes and competitive landscape
4. User Engagement
• Develop integrated consumer engagement strategy across all customer touchpoints
• Develop and manage cross-promotional strategy for company assets (apps, site, email, and social)
• Track audience data and incorporate data and learnings into our customer acquisition and lifecycle marketing strategies and campaigns
• Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
• Work with the Business Director to identify, design, and plan experiments to validate monetisation hypotheses
• Track and evaluate all monetisation tests
1. Customer Experience & Growth
• Develop customer experience and growth goals that roll into marketing objectives
• Use both quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify key points of friction within the customer experience
• Collaborate with team to develop a product roadmap focused on growth initiatives prioritised by impact, confidence, and ease of execution
• Work with Product & Engineering teams to establish a cadence of user experience and growth initiatives balanced against ongoing product priorities
• Drive execution of growth initiatives from high-level ideation and planning to design, implementation, and evaluation
• Rigorously test, measure, and evaluate all growth initiatives
• Communicate learnings across organisation and leverage to inform marketing and product decisions
• Minimum of 4 years marketing experience in brand management and/or consumer marketing, ideally with a focus on the education industry.
• Experience managing large consumer campaigns with extensive knowledge of digital media and offline programs (print media).
• Track record of achieving aggressive marketing and customer goals through the use of analytics and data.
• Ability to manage and drive multiple simultaneous initiatives with impeccable attention to detail and demonstrated ownership over an initiative’s success.
• Exceptional organisational dexterity: ability to engage key stakeholders and build consensus across multiple business groups at all levels.
• Knowledge of industry trends and new technologies (including social, mobile and web)
• Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonise message across multiple channels and marketing vehicles
• Entrepreneurial spirit, with the energy and passion to treat brands as your own