As an Application Engineer, you will be responsible to provide technical support and engineering for drive package projects. Your Tasks as an Application Engineer will include the following:
- PLC programing for drive package projects.
- On-site commissioning and trouble shooting.
- Electrical engineering for drive package projects.
- Technical support for drive package projects.
- Technical support for drive software and application.
Ideally you should have Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical or Automation coupled with 2 plus of years of experience in Automation filed commissioning, drive background is a plus.
You should have In-depth knowledge of drives and automation, be familiar with PLC programing and electrical engineering.
Your capability to work under pressure, open minded, self-driven attitude, team player and willing to travel along with good fluency in English language will make you an ideal match for this role.