PA to Country Manager
We are looking for a EA/PA who will report into the Country Manager and be responsible for providing him with the highest quality general administrative support. You will need exceptional organisational skills to manage a demanding schedule; arrange meetings over time zones, plan international travel and take a wholly proactive approach to everything you do. You need to be someone who is flexible and adaptable to changing needs and someone who embraces getting involved.
The successful candidate must have significant experience managing administrative duties for a Senior Executive while juggling multiple tasks. You will have strong teamwork skills and demonstrate the highest discretion and diplomacy, integrity, excellent judgment, and respect in his/her relationships with colleagues and have excellent skills in communication and cross-cultural collaboration. You will also be required to help with some Office Management duties.
Core responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Be responsible for all administrative tasks including calendar management, coordination for meetings and travel arrangements, which include scheduling airline tickets and hotel, coordinating trips with other travellers and ensuring that supporting travel documentation is in place.
- Maintain calendars for the Country Manager including scheduling and confirming meetings, reserving meeting rooms and organizing materials; working in close coordination with the Office Managers to ensure that all team scheduling is well coordinated.
- Handle travel details and expense reporting for the Country Manager
- Manage all of the logistics for various projects and special events.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence, direct to appropriate team members and draft routine project correspondence.
- Track business expenses, process payments and invoices.
- Gather and organise briefing materials in advance of meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or greater than three years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and other software tools (project management software, database software, contact management systems,) for managing a range of business process.
- Excellent listening and communication skills with sensitivity to cultural communication differences.
- Show discretion and ability to handle confidential issues.
- High level of self-motivation and at ease working independently when necessary.
- Poised and works well under pressure.
- Exhibits a natural instinct for proactively identifying opportunities to streamline, improve and innovate effective business processes and systems.
- Attentive to detail and prioritises often simultaneously on a wide range of tasks and projects.
- Professional and diplomatic manner and disposition in interacting with external partners and senior management, co-workers and the general public.
Job location: Selangor, Malaysia
Due to a high volume of candidates, we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted.
Due to the urgency of this hire interviews will be held immediately.