- Extract data from database by means of SAS/SQL
- Conduct trend analysis on policy behaviour and business quality
- Investigate suspicious business pattern and report to management
- Establish Key Risk Indicator (“KRI”) to monitor the business quality and alert management
- Support agency fraud investigation and enhanced control implementation
- Support other ad hoc tasks
- University degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Information System, Business Administration or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years working experience in business/data analytics, experience in agency or control functions in insurance industry would be an advantage;
- Be proactive in learning data extraction and agency/broker compensation
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge in VBA/SQL/SAS is an advantage.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
What We Offer
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.