Food Service Account Manager
Manage an assigned territory and group of customers to achieve a designated sales target level and to develop profitable business with new and existing customers.
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager, North China
Location: Beijing, China
This is a full-time position, Elders China will sign a one-year contract for this position.
This position is expected to start from 1st March or 15th March 2018.
- Maintain contact with customers in person, by telephone and by mail in accordance with a call plan and customer requirements.
- Inform customers of supply and price trends and advise them on inventory control in relation to the company’s products, if applicable.
- Maintain current knowledge on new products, competitive products and other general market information of interest or value to customers.
- Secure and renew orders, determine price within guidelines, arrange delivery dates and other matters to facilitate sales.
- Refer complaints to the appropriate company departments and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a sales programme within the territory based on customers’ estimated requirements and sales targets.
- Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
- Maintain activity records and report on all phases of field activities as required by management.
- Maintain close contact with customers and potential customers to ensure that the company’s products continue to meet customer requirements and to gather information regarding future plans. Develop and implement account strategies based on current and anticipated customer requirements.
- Work in an ethical and legal manner in accordance with company policies and procedures.
TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 2 years experience in FMCG sales or marketing
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Computer literacy
- University degree in business or marketing preferred
- Chinese nationality preferred
- Had work experience in Australia or studied at an Australian university would be a plus