Financial Analysis and Planning Manager
Location: Samutprakarn - Muang
Seagate is looking for an experienced financial systems professional who can drive Seagate’s financial planning and reporting solutions. This position will be located in Teparuk, Thailand.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across Finance, IT and Business to deliver system automatic solution for planning processes and reporting.
- Managing a team of professional employees responsible for developing and administering Anaplan planning systems.
- Executing a continuous improvement roadmap for the Anaplan Budget Application
- Developing new solutions using Anaplan and other tools to “move upstream” and convert excel-based processes to enterprise grade applications
- Supporting the monthly and quarterly budgeting and financial close processes
- Continually learning, adding to your toolbox of skills, and helping others learn
- Bachelors in Finance/Accounting or Bachelors in Management Information Systems or related subject
- 7-10+ years’ experience in or supporting financial analysis systems in a global technology company.
- Experience with financial planning tools and Oracle Financial Systems (e.g. Oracle EBS/Business Objects/Anaplan / SQL programming)
- Proven track record of successfully developing planning and reporting solutions in a complex environment
- Ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies
- Fluent in English language usage - TOEIC score must be at least 600
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to respond quickly to address needs of business partners
- Creative with ability to exercise a high level of independent judgment
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package which includes a guaranteed bonus, a performance related bonus, profit sharing, medical insurance, accidental & life insurance, scholarship, provident fund, employee stock purchase plan, 5 day-working,14 day-annual leave and many more.