Senior/Account Manager (Campaign Activation)
The Precision Account Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for assigned clients. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Account Manager to independently generate strategic insights and recommendations for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of programmatic Campaign Specialists.
Working with agency client teams, you will be responsible for responding to briefs in a timely and efficient manner, providing detailed rationales and media plans, ensuring the correct setup and implementation and providing direction and management to the campaign specialists.
The Precision Account Manager will also be responsible for the articulation of campaign strategies, optimization strategies and results, working in conjunction with programmatic analysts to uncover actionable insights that demonstrate the value and expertise being driven by Precision.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. He/She must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize online biddable media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to agency client leads detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Generate and manage monthly bill/pay and spend reporting in coordination with Analyst
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Analysts and Sr. Analysts, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Four-year degree in relevant discipline
- 3+ years of integrated experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Working knowledge and programmatic buying experience should include technologies such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, TTD, AOP, AAP and Facebook and Twitter APIs
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of interactive media planning elements with traditional media understanding a plus
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team