Social & Digital Media – Campaign Specialist
We are looking for Social & Digital Media – Campaign Specialist to act as the primary relationship contact for our clients. As Campaign Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the relationship and build process from start to finish. You are expected to take a proactive, service-based approach to managing our clients and ensuring an outstanding client experience throughout the entire campaign period.
Social & Digital Media – Campaign Specialist must be comfortable handling multiple deadline driven projects, dealing with high-level marketers and executives.
- Provide suggestions on market trend in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design, strategy and feasibility studies on project development.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for campaign-related tasks including reviewing creative specs, scheduling, building, troubleshooting, analytics, and campaign implementation.
- Take a proactive approach to account and relationship management with the goal of providing superior customer experience.
- Develop and implement appropriate project management to ensure timely execution.
- Liaise with our sales, development, and creative teams to execute campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- A minimum 1 year marketing & social media experience.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Demonstrates creativity with limited resources.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Self-motivated and confident in making sound business decisions.
- Successful with outlining, managing and performing in multi-tasking environment.
- Experience with tight deadlines for managing projects.
- Team-oriented with positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and possess strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated sound organizational and coordination skills.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.