HR Recruitment and HRBP
This position is responsible for the entire recruitment process and HRBP for designated consulting business services units. You will be HR point of contact to work closely with business services team in terms of people-related matters.
- Understand business objectives and align with HR practice and process, be a representative and change agent for integrated achievement.
- Own end to end recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding with initiative to improve recruitment opportunities and retention.
- Take forefront role in Branding programs and events in order to build long-term relationship with internal and external recruitment network.
- Collect, analyze and interpret HR and recruitment matrix to enhance HR recurring program and initiate change or reinforcement as needed.
- Act as HRBP to designated business services as first point of contact for people matter; recruitment, performance, engagement, retention and be a change agent in change management program.
- Take active part in firm-wide / HR / business services assignments or activities.
- University graduation in related fields.
- Extensive experience in recruitment with excellent track record in talent acquisition.
- Experience in HRBP / HR generalist will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skill and able to present with logic.
- Very good interpersonal skill and communication skills.
- Proficiently use of MS Office, Taleo, SAP, Photoshop