Dominos Pizza Malaysia & Singapore | More jobs from Dominos Pizza Malaysia & Singapore
- Will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce for Domino’s with a significant online presence. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
- Responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division
- Evaluate performance and generate reports for all online channels
- Utilize established standard operating processes and procedures for activating ecommerce marketing programs in conjunction with a digital launch
- Coordinate with internal operations to plan launch milestones in order to maximize digital growth
- Develop and maintain relations with store operations to activate digital within the store environment
- Continuously optimize and manage the scorecard reporting for digital marketing and ecommerce
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO
- Implement strategic email campaign including A/B testing and CRM management
- Work closely with International Marketing Teams to ensure best practices are being both communicated and applied
- Partner with other tech companies domestic digital marketing and experience teams to ensure latest thinking is being in
- Effectively maintain & review current platforms and future platform to ensure coherence with overall marketing plan, and suggest improvement opportunities where appropriate
- Manage current digital partners and optimize current working relationship/ operational process where necessary
- Act as a resource for questions on company best practices for digital business activation
- Regularly share both internal (from other Domino’s countries) and external (other leading companies) best practices to management
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Be on top of emerging digital trends in ASEAN and provide sharing to the company (e.g. on emerging marketing technologies, on changing consumer digital behavior in the region) and advise on the possible implications of these trends to current Domino’s digital strategies
- The Ecommerce Manager will keep abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world. They will also research the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in E-commence business, food service, FMCG type company with a minimum of 5 years in digital leadership role.
- Ability to lead cross-functional conversations
- Strong knowledge of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and UX literature, current standards, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Core interaction design capabilities, exhibited in wireframes, documentation, and prototypes.
- Ability to create consumer experience strategies and conceptual frameworks.
- High level of experience working with web analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, Webtrends, etc.)
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel Tracking data is an essential part of the job. Using tools like Excel and other spreadsheet software makes organizing months of data effective and easy.
- High level of experience working with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager and other paid platforms
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: organic and paid, email, display and social
- An Ecommerce Manager will be expected to present new initiatives to management and potential clients. An effective, easy to use software such as PowerPoint is essential to creating visually appealing, easy-to-follow presentations
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential.
- Applicant must be willing to work at Glenmarie, Shah Alam