Project Manager - payment fraud
With over 100 million lifetime guests and now 3 million listings in over 191 countries, trust is what makes it work. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, and we’re fiercely committed to creating a world where you can belong anywhere. Our global crisis management teams are responsible for empathetic and effective resolution of personal safety incidents on the Airbnb platform - keeping our guests and hosts safe when it matters most. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated leader who knows how motivate and inspire a team in a cutting-edge and fast-paced risk management environment.
This is a contract position for 9 months.
- 8+ years of work related project implementation / six sigma experience.
- Well versed with Lean and Six Sigma concepts, including hypothesis testing and minitab tools.
- Stakeholder Management - experience managing senior cross functional stakeholders across regions.
- Experience in either an online marketplace or payments or ecommerce company is an added advantage.
- Support Operational management: Support setting up of Operational Governance activities - global standard MBR templates / governance, standardization of SOW clauses for PF (that we can submit to ParMan), setting up a trend analysis framework across all partner sites, project prioritization model,
- Support PF Program Management & Change Management processes in
- Implementing a framework for process improvement ideation within PF & at partner sites.
- Implement Visual Management tools on ground
- Drive Ideation projects within Ops & mentor Leads;
- Support workflow transition to partners; Liaise closely with change management team on requests / prioritization & status updates.
- As this person will have prior six sigma experience, he/she should Impart Lean/Six Sigma knowledge to fellow team members.
- Provide support to Risk Analyst
- Partner with Eng on BRDs & Experiments
- provide inputs to Risk Ops product teams on tool amendments.
- Support Risk partnerships in standardizing an operating model / framework on payout recalls. Track/ report / manage incidents.
Intersted? Please click here to submit your application.