Senior Human Resources Business Partner for Global Procurement
An exciting opportunity to be the partner for the Global Procurement Organization.
You will contribute to implement the end to end people agenda in Global Procurement organization.
Partnering & Operations organization covers HR (PO&D) Business Partnering and also local operations that includes employee relations, benefits, policies and execution. It is responsible for developing and deploying the people & culture agenda in line with the LEGO Group`s strategic direction.
Senior PO&D Partnering & Operations role is a HR Partner role to the Global Procurement Organization and involves working very closely with the Senior Vice President heading up Procurement and her leadership team (composed of 2 VPs, Senior Directors and Directors) spread across the world.
The main purpose of this role is to implement the end to end people agenda in Global procurement. The role will be based in Singapore and report to the Head of APAC Partnering & Operations. This role will also work very closely with the Global partner for the Business Technology organization (BTO)
Your specific tasks include
- Accountable for implementation of end to end people agenda in Global Procurement based on direction set by the HR/ PO&D Leadership
- Coach and sparring partner for Leaders, focusing on driving performance and team effectiveness
- Secures strong deployment and impact of HR core processes
- Supports leadership team in org design, talent management and engagement agenda
- Accountable for governance in own area (org design principles i.e. spans and layers, FTR baseline etc).
- Leverages CoE’s as business needs arise that can be supported through our Operational teams
- Be part of APAC Partnering & Operations team and play a strong role in contributing/ shaping the agenda for APAC.
- Projects on PO&D linked either with Singapore Hub or Global/ regional.
Be trusted to unfold your potential in a supportive and collaborative culture
In our HR culture, you will be trusted to make decisions, do what’s right and get things done to the highest possible quality and help you make the most of your skills and reach your potential. This role gives a unique opportunity to be based in Asia, but have a global scope, work with a Senior Vice President and the leadership team. In the same time to play a role in shaping the HR agenda for the region.
Do you have what it takes?
- +8 years’ experience as HR Professional working hands-on with back office functions and as HR adviser for managers, ideally with a Masters in HR/ Industrial relations
- Experience in working in a global matrix organization
- Capable of establishing and managing good relations to many different units and people at all levels in the organisation
- Business understanding and some experience within project work and project tools
- Open minded, structured, and a strong collaborative mindset
- Strong stakeholder management
- Networks linked with HR
Join the global LEGO® team
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global team where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button on the right of your screen, and please remember to attach a current CV in English.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Think about how many brands are truly ageless and loved by millions across generations? Now, imagine being able to work with one such brand, whose constant mission is to bring creativity, fun, laughter and joy to our children. Join us on our pioneering journey to reach, inspire and develop the Asia-Pacific builders of tomorrow in this new digital generation.” – Ivan Zeng, Sr. Marketing Director, APAC Marketing