GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Deliver on assigned sales targets;
- Manage and support current distributors and their orders.
- Develop new distributors and key end users to increase sales.
- Keep good relationship with design institutes and consultants.
- Collect and report market information.
- Participate in initiating regional and the distributors selling strategy.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in power utility, automation and electrical engineering, or relevant.
- At least 5-year or above industry products sales experience.
- Strong project management skill and customer influence skill.
- Good communication skill and clear thinker.
- High self-motivation and strong sales ability.
- Good reading and written English.
- Willing to travel frequently in China.
- Open minded, with high passion to meet toughest challenge
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and customer reliable.
- Commercial Leadership Program graduate preferred