Junior Research Analyst
- University degree in Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Strong understanding of Financial and business concepts
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Superior problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English and Bahasa)
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in our Jakarta office and will be part of the Global Financial Institutions Center (GFIC).
GFIC is one of the largest knowledge and analytics teams globally and part of the Banking and Finance (FIG) practice, with 145+ members across 15+ locations, focusing on financial services domains, e.g., Retail banking, CIB, Asset Management and Insurance. GFIC Indonesia, is one of the fastest growing cells globally serving multiple local and MNC FIG clients, Client Service Teams (CSTs) and Knowledge Initiatives using business/industry research and analytics.
What You'll Do
You will work directly with clients and consultants on analysis that requires in-depth research, data modeling and client-ready presentation material.
Your primary job responsibilities will fall into three categories:
(1) collecting, analyzing and synthesizing information that serve as critical inputs to client service teams
(2) developing expertise in a particular industry/function
(3) staffing on client engagements as a knowledge professional either remotely or on-site. Such onsite staffing can be frequent and could be domestic or global in nature.