- University degree
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, at least partially in a professional services environment
- Strong analytical skills, having the ability to apply judgment on internal data source quality and the ability to access external knowledge quickly.
- Strong IT skills: in particular Excel (pivots, analysis), as well as PowerPoint and Word.
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail yet mindful of the big picture. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Demonstrate initiative, judgment and maturity
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with candidates, consultants at all levels and recruiting colleagues
- Track record as a self-starter
- Mindful of external reputation
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, respect and care
- Ability to work collaboratively in a strong virtual and local team environment, yet work independently to see projects through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa
Who You'll Work With
You will join the Jakarta office and work closely with the local Recruiting team and other team members across the Southeast Asia region to deliver end-to-end recruitment process for consultants.
What You'll Do
You will lead recruiting efforts, focusing on the development and execution of recruiting strategies, including all aspects of attraction, selection, and cultivation
In this role you will contribute to the development of recruiting strategies for office/source and oversee ongoing candidate data management, using existing tools and systems. In addition, you will manage policy administration (e.g., relocation, immigration). You will ensure each candidate receives individualized attention and interaction throughout the recruiting process.
You will cultivate and maintain relationships with candidates and colleagues, being highly responsive to inquiries. You will mentor, guide, and develop more junior colleagues. You will develop and manage event/activity budgets as well as manage recruiting pipelines and analysis while increasingly leading/contributing to recruiting projects beyond office/location.