Citi - Thailand | More jobs from Citi - Thailand
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when. Citi is looking for Analyst to join the Global Consumer Bank (GCB) full time program. GCB operates four business lines: Branded Cards; Retail Services; Retail Banking and Commercial Banking. Nearly half of GCB's revenue is created outside of North America and growth efforts are strategically focused on the top 100 U.S. cities as well as emerging markets and where our target client segments are thriving. Depending on your location, the Program is a flagship 24 month leadership development program with rotations across Citi’s Global Consumer Bank business teams.
Your time here will look something like this...
The full time Program is dedicated to giving future business leaders a complete view of Citi's business. Through rotations and career development programming; Analyst can expect to finish the program with deep expertise in Consumer Banking as well as operational intricacies of Citi.
- Retail Banking
- Consumer Lending
- Rural Finance
- Marketing Products
- Sales and Distribution
- Operations & Technology
- Risk Management
You will also build skills in:
- Strategic Thinking
- Sales and Marketing
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The full time program trains and cultivates key players in today's changing economic environment. Analyst complete development-focused rotations as well as with structured classroom training and mentoring. Additionally; Analyst have access to individual development resources including continuous skills training and dedicated mentorship throughout the program. The full time program typically commences with intensive training that will provide essential skills knowledge as well as a comprehensive orientation to Citi's culture. After initial training; participants will rotate across business areas to gain a comprehensive understanding of Citi.
We want to hear from you if...
- A recent graduate or final year student with an Undergraduate or Master’s degree; in any discipline; from a top academic institution graduating with a minimum GPA of 3.5 or above /4.0 or at least 2nd upper class honours, equivalent.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service
- You have knowledge of at least one Asian language (preferred; but not required)
Who we think will be a great fit...
Extensive work experience is not a requirement; but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
- Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn; and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred; but not required)
- Strong communication; planning; and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making