Financial Advisory Services Manager (M&A)
Deloitte’s Financial Advisory Services offer strategic and financial advisory services that include Corporate Finance, Merger & Acquisition (M&A), Insolvency and Reorganization services and Forensic. Our specialists provide sound advice, effective solutions and extensive support to help clients grow shareholder value or solve problems. To ensure that we deliver the best possible advice and solutions, we have our global expertise and resources behind us.
We are currently seeking a qualified professional to join our M&A team at the Manager level:
Roles & responsibilities
- Lead a diverse team of talented financial advisors with complete accountability for delivering on client engagements.
- Pursues, creates and cultivates client relationships.
- Take ownership of business development activities and deliver against targets.
- Leverage your expertise in a specialisation and your reputation as a business advisor.
- Initiate and lead practice growth and development initiatives.
- Lead the development and delivery of training programs.
- Actively coach and support development of junior team members and new coaches.
- Guide practitioners in using available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects.
- Ensure all project qualifications, deliverables from projects are contributed to global knowledge database.
- Lead gathering, documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project.
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials and business focus.
- Possess a CPA, CFA, CF, MBA or other equivalent designation.
- 6 to 12 years of strong external consulting or advisory experience.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.