Network Project Manager
Job Locations: Bhavnagar/Madurai/Surat/Rajkot/Vijayawada/Mysore
Manage the execution of real estate acquisition (NTI & NTS development) and disposal projects in designated area. The delivery of this ambitious aspiration will require us to grow our Network in future heartlands of the designated areas and also maximize the existing value of our businesses.
- Project management of acquisition (NTI & NTS) and disposals within mandate
- Appoint and manage brokers
- Manage internal stakeholders (sales, engineers, environmental, legal)
- Report KPIs and progress of projects.
- Ensure timely an accurate transfer of funds to and from escrow
- Manages lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Challenges and controls rates budgets.
- Manages property valuation process.
- Identifies and negotiates new opportunities and minimizes the cost of acquiring or renewing real estate. Builds and evaluates business cases for investments.
- Prepares investment proposals for individual site acquisitions that are consistent with the premises of the overall Project Investment mandate.
- Works closely with the sales/operations and marketing functions.
- Engages and manages the team of external solicitors who conduct the property due diligence process for all acquisitions and leases.
- Manages external Property Services Providers. Ensures SGBP are maintained throughout the acquisition process.
- Ensures project capex and revex spend is consistent with annual budget phasing.
- To uphold Shell’s reputation through strict adherence to SGBP.
- Coordinate to secure permits to enable construction of outlets
- Make representation on behalf of SIMPL to external authorities
- Operating a new environment where risks need to be carefully evaluated and mitigated.
- Lack of established procedures and infrastructure.
- SGBP need to be actively managed.
- Need for careful external stakeholder management ensuring land acquisition / divestment, permitting and construction are strictly within SGBP.
- Land acquisition is challenging in an environment where titles are not clean against a background of buoyant market.
- A significant portion of the delivery if based on timelines of authorities who do not react at the speed that Shell might seek (including delays being brought about by individual persons, leaves, transfers etc). The timelines of external stakeholders (especially government authorities) cannot be controlled other than through strong follow up and relationship development.
- Good interface management for effective project delivery (PMC, external agency, architect, S&O, local engineering group)
- Achieve standardization of real estate acquisitions and disposals while operating in very challenging local business environmental.