Lead Engineer - Design and Development
As a Lead Engineer - Design & Development, you will be responsible for:
- Architecture and high-level design of product components / sub-systems
- Evaluate technologies and perform / drive prototypes
- Understand business cases, their drivers and articulate solutions
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project
- Realize the requirements and implement it with highest quality and on time.
- Interact with different stakeholders during whole development cycle and release management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment as part of a team
- Coach and mentor team members on technology, design, tools and methods
Experience: Around 10 years’ experience in OOAD, C++, C# and Native Syngo framework
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Strong Programming and debugging experience in C# .NET and other windows technologies like WPF and WCF.
- Deep knowledge on SCRUM/Agile processes.
- Sound knowledge of Software Engineering process
- Hands on experience in syngo.via and native syngo platform
- Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of IT standards for Healthcare (e.g. DICOM, HL7)
Proactive, self-motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication