Reservations & Sales Admin
KOTO is hiring for this position in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Please include in your application, which location you would like to apply for.
To empower at-risk youth to pursue lives of dignity by providing life-skills, training and opportunity.
As a social enterprise we strive to provide positive permanent change for at-risk and disadvantaged youth through the transformative power of social enterprise.
We are a family who cares about all others, and where big smiles bring promise of love, compassion and security. We work hard because we believe we can make a difference. We work hard because we love our organization for all it represents.
KOTO is built on shared family values between staff, trainees and alumni. This creates the synergy necessary to deliver effective and meaningful training and livelihood creation for at-risk and disadvantaged youth by staff that are committed to—and believe in—the project and the need to engage youth in society. The KOTO philosophy is ingrained in our name: Know one, teach one and is the underlying principle behind our expectations of staff, trainees and alumni. Staff, trainees and alumni will show and practice respect and dignity for one another, and our donors, partners and supporters.
We believe in a just environment for all who come into contact with KOTO. We are deeply committed to excellence and taking pride in our work and mission. We also believe in and practice the following values:
Justice – Community – Respect – Teamwork – Performance
Sales Admin and Reservation Staff
This position reports directly to the Senior Sales Executive and Business Development Manager
Key Working Relations
Internal: Trainees, Trainers, Operation staff and all KOTO staff
External: Service providers and community service partners.
Sales Admin Staff will have responsibility in
- Receiving booking from all customers
- Informing, co-ordinating with Restaurant Manager for all booking
- Support senior sales executive to take care existing clients, search for new customers’ profile and logistics arrangement for sales call
- Directly conduct direct sales for local awareness and special sales and MKT campaigns among potential customers (Offices, Resident Buildings, Corporates, Tourists attractions/spots, Hotels, partners…)
- Deal with paper work with partners to expand trade agents and affiliate partners network
- In charge of arrange and manage the contract with tour companies, agents and partners to be signed off with tour companies and corporate clients
- Assist senior sales executive to host inspection groups, organize year end thank you party, prepare hospitality gift at the beginning of the year and other special occasions and inform any new sales policy to tour company, tour guide, trade agents (by email/SMS/phone call)
- Search for quotations, Make Purchase Request, Payment Request for all expenses of BDD in HCMC
- Collecting the competition and market report
- Admin and reply customer’s feedback on key online channels (FB, Tripadvisor) and send email to all new customers collected from feedback form to encourage them to rate/ review KOTO restaurants.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by the line manager and Management
Key Skills and Knowledge
Having thorough understanding, experience and knowledge in sale and marketing, especially in hospitality
Qualifications / Experience
Having minimum 1 year experience working in equivalent position
Well-developed technical skills in the following areas
- Computer skills: be excellent at Word, Excel
- Language skills: at least C certificate of English
- Skills of good communication with foreigners and Vietnamese at all levels
- Skills of team-work
- Be careful, patient and honest
- Cross cultural understanding
- Positive attitude and disposition