Senior Sales Executive
KOTO is hiring for this position in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Please include in your application, which location you would like to apply for.
To empower at-risk youth to pursue lives of dignity by providing life-skills, training and opportunity.
As a social enterprise we strive to provide positive permanent change for at-risk and disadvantaged youth through the transformative power of social enterprise.
We are a family who cares about all others, and where big smiles bring promise of love, compassion and security. We work hard because we believe we can make a difference. We work hard because we love our organization for all it represents.
KOTO is built on shared family values between staff, trainees and alumni. This creates the synergy necessary to deliver effective and meaningful training and livelihood creation for at-risk and disadvantaged youth by staff that are committed to—and believe in—the project and the need to engage youth in society. The KOTO philosophy is ingrained in our name: Know one, teach one and is the underlying principle behind our expectations of staff, trainees and alumni. Staff, trainees and alumni will show and practice respect and dignity for one another, and our donors, partners and supporters.
We believe in a just environment for all who come into contact with KOTO. We are deeply committed to excellence and taking pride in our work and mission. We also believe in and practice the following values:
Justice – Community – Respect – Teamwork – Performance
Objective: Responsible for strategic planning, operational functions of Sales, Marketing, Branding, Communications, PR for KOTO Vietnam
This position reports directly to the Business Development Manager
Key Working Relations
Internal: Trainees and all KOTO staff
External: Service providers and community service partners.
Responsibilities & scope of work
Business Development Senior Officer
- Identify marketing opportunities, plan and implement strategies to develop the KOTO restaurant brand, maintain sponsor funding and grow capacity in order to support the BD department to achieve KPIs.
- In charge of event arrangement and leading in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Support line manager to work out the detailed sales & marketing plan to increase revenue, profit and other income for KOTO Vietnam and directly executive the plan and manage the outcomes in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Build and develop the business development and sales team in Ho Chi Minh city: participate in recruitment, training, assessment of KPIs periodically.
- Plan and implement International fundraising activities and International projects/Business Development.
- Build and develop Public Relations, public speaking and ensure consistent alignment with KOTO’s strategic goals and vision.
- Conduct Market survey, market research and competitors report at least twice per year to support strategic planning and marketing.
- Create necessary report forms and prepare reports.
- Other related tasks as assigned by BD manager, GM/Founder/BOD.
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Master degree preferred, with concentration in Marketing, CSR, or business
- Effective written, interpersonal and public communication skills
- Highly creative and self-starter
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Must possess problem-solving capabilities
- Knowledge of social media and ability to discern different channels
- Skills in public relations, public speaking and script writing
Qualifications / Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Event management, project management and budget experience is required
- Preferable having working with non-profit and NGO organizations
Well-developed technical skills in the following areas
- IT Skills
- Well-developed communication skills (written and oral) in both Vietnamese and English
- Planning, problem-solving and time-management skills
- High level of empathy and motivation
- Positive attitude and disposition
- Willing to travel
- Passion for KOTO and the development of young people in Vietnam
- Empathy and understanding
- A knowledge of social, cultural and economic challenges in Vietnam.