Performance and Reward Manager
The jobholder is accountable for supporting the Head of Performance and Reward in the development and execution of total rewards and performance philosophies and strategies, frameworks and policies to drive optimal organizational behavior. In addition, the jobholder is accountable for developing and managing pay structures, job families and job titles, salary survey and benchmarking management – and for managing the annual performance management cycle across the Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon businesses.
In return we offer you the opportunity to really make a mark and to contribute to the future success of one of the world’s leading airlines. You will be stretched, and every day will be full of different challenges. But, if you are ambitious and have the determination and skills to succeed, if you have a traveler spirit, and if you share our passion to help our customers travel well, you will be a high flyer!
- Manage salary survey and benchmarking activity
- Lead the development of performance management philosophies and frameworks (including competency models) for all employee groups as directed
- Manage the annual performance management process, including the performance management technology system and any releases, enhancements or improvements
- Develop and coach team members
- Lead rewards projects, with an international focus
Minimum Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business or HR
- 8+ years’ experience in HR related fields, including at least two years in a managerial capacity
- Strong reward and performance management experience including experience in linking performance to reward
- Experience designing or managing job families, job titles, and / or career frameworks & structures
- Experience working with global benchmarking tools, salary surveys and job evaluation criteria
- Experience with international compensation & benefits across multiple geographies
- Setting direction
- Leading and engaging teams
- Driving business performance and change
- Developing and recognising others
Application deadline : 9 Feb 2018
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Please refer to IntraCX for details of our Internal Vacancy Policy and Compensation Management Policy.