CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Company: Ji Moon Com
Address: 18-22/175 Pham Ngu Lao Street – District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Director Supervisor: Group President
Salary Gross: 50mill
Annual Leave: 16 days
Other benefits: staff lunch, social insurance and a
- great working environment to do good and grow
- Excellent pay package and travel opportunity for loyalty
Minimum qualifications: Skill Summary
- A high level of English (Written and speaking)
- A relevant university degree
- High level of Computer skills and competencies
- Excellent communications
- Demonstrations skills in organizations, delegations and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Over 10 years’ experiences in the financial control / auditing working environment.
Ji Moon is a small high level executives’ hospitality and startups team with its primary purpose are:
- Support KOTO a not for profit social enterprise reach sustainability
- Engage partnerships in the industry to work towards social impact solutions and a profitable business model
- Advise sustainable solutions for social enterprises.
Develops financial well-being of the many organizations that Ji Moon managed and work with Chief accountant as well as providing financial projections and accounting services; preparing growth plans; directing senior staff from other organizations and executives from Ji Moon.
Job overview and responsibilities:
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Create financial policies for other organizations that JI- Moon managed
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Managing Profitability
- Strategic Planning, Vision
- Quality Management
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Forecasting, Corporate Finance
- Developing Budgets
- Financial Skills
- Dealing with Complexity