Operations & Logistics Manager
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
As an Operations and Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the continued improvement of user experience in your city. Whether creating processes, launching experiments or designing incentives, you will have a direct impact on the lives of our users in Vietnam. With product improvements and cross-functional collaboration being pivotal to our growth, our Managers have the opportunity to work with regional and global support functions.
What You'll Do
- Optimize our referral, onboarding and utilization programs
- Continually improve the rider experience via scheduling and driver incentive programs
- Use data to understand trends in supply and user demand
- Manage Operations Coordinators and Greenlight Experts to improve efficiency of existing processes
- Work with diverse teams, understand different perspectives, and develop solutions together
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to analyze data sets and make operational decisions
- Willingness to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to manage in country and regional stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written Vietnamese and English
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world
About the Team
The City Operations team is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations in Vietnam, while working to build the brand and drive growth. From structuring incentives to launching products like UberMoto or UberPool, the team owns the expansion and success of Uber in Vietnam. With the opportunity to work with our regional support functions such as policy, legal, recruiting etc, the Operations team pulls all the pieces together to create the most efficient and reliable product for our users.
Click here to Apply