We are now recruiting for a talented individual to manage and grow the Savills Danang and central Vietnam business from our modern office which was opened in 2016.
The successful candidate will be broadly responsible for:
- Managing the office and existing staff (currently 15)
- The financial operations and profitability of the Danang office
- Growing Savills market share across business lines (agency, residential/resort project marketing, advisory, property management, investment agency) to Vietnamese and international clients for projects in the Central Vietnam region.
- Managing and maintaining existing clients across Savills business lines.
- Liaising with business line leaders and other stakeholders in the Hanoi and HCMC offices.
Vietnamese national – possibly living in Hanoi or HCMC and willing to return or relocate to Danang.
Mature business professional from a corporate, ideally an international, business environment with strong experience in general management, sales, business, development, finance and marketing.
The successful candidate will:
- Have fluent English and Vietnamese verbal and written communication skills
- Able to deal with all types of international and Vietnamese corporate and individual clients seamlessly.
- Able to work at C-level
- Have excellent management skills and experience of managing a Vietnamese business team.
- Have strong experience related to the real estate industry though high calibre candidates from other commercial industries will be considered.
- Be able to commit to working in Danang full-time.