Mathematics Instructors/Tutors/Teachers will be a bright and ambitious professional with excellent interpersonal skills. Candidates will possess curriculum knowledge to provide effective and concise math instruction to students of all ages, while using the Mathnasium Method of teaching math.
The Learning Center Instructor/Tutor/Teacher is also responsible in evaluating and tracking the progress of each student and to maintain and foster effective communication with the Center Director and staff.
– Experience working with children as a Teacher, Tutor or Mathematics Instructor preferred
– Pursuing a degree in math, education, or related field
– Skilled in mathematics concepts from counting to Algebra 2
– Ability to create a sense of comfort in parents and children
– Be able to communicate clearly with staff, parents, and students
– Excellent child management skills and ability to tutor in a small group setting
– Can spare 12-21 hours a week teaching Math
– Tuesday to Friday 5:00pm-9:00pm
– Saturday 10:00am-3:00pm