SUTD Faculty Early Career Award
The awardee will undergo a 3 years programme to develop them into SUTD tenure-track faculty. The awardee will also benefit from a reduced teaching load and be able to utilise this benefit to further harness his/her research potential from the research start-up fund provided by the award.
- Singapore Citizen
- Singapore Permanent Resident may apply, but would have obtained Singapore Citizenship by the time of receiving the award
- has completed PhD and / or post-doctoral training in the last 5 years
- has excellent teaching records in an institution of higher learning
- has an emerging research portfolio
You may click on “APPLY NOW” to submit your online application to SUTD.
The application process will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and we would advise that you have the following information ready to facilitate your application:
- Original PhD and Master's degree (if any), transcript and certificate in soft copies
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score report
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 3 Recommenders
- Relevant supporting documents
- Soft copy of your Identity Card or relevant pages in your Passport
- Your Statement of Objectives in soft copy