RadGrad Programme - Industrial Engineer
In this role you will have the opportunity to learn, apply, and eventually become an end-to-end eCommerce supply chain and operations expert that solves some of the most challenging problems. You are expected to measure and model complex supply chain flows, design and implement new operational processes, and identify and build robust and innovative technologies.
RedMart and the other RedMartians will constantly challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development.
As a Graduate Industrial Engineer You Will
- Immerse in RedMart operations such as Fulfillment Center Operations, Quality Assurance, Transport Planning, Last Mile Delivery, Marketplace, Direct Procurement, Infrastructure and Supply Chain Strategy, etc., to develop a complete understanding of the current supply chain fulfillment process.
- Rotate in various lengths in 4 cross-functional autonomous teams , and eventually join one of them. A startup within a startup. Your teammates will be other industrial engineers, data scientists, product managers, UX designers, software engineers, and test engineers.
- Along with other industrial engineers, you will dedicate many hours to training and learning. You will follow a curriculum based on supply chain management and operations excellence themes throughout the graduate program.
- Conduct on-site observations, perform extensive data analysis, and create real-time reports to measure the current operations processes.
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement new scalable processes and optimization techniques to reduce total fulfillment costs, improve quality and reduce click-to-deliver time. This requires changes in processes, equipment, software tools and training.
- Work with software engineers on your team to design and develop new, sophisticated supply chain systems and implement the same with a phased-planning approach to scale-up the operations.
- Effectively communicate work practices to our fulfillment center and transportation staff by working together with the Training and Development teams.
- Measure, model and simulate complex supply chain flows to identify bottlenecks and test new hypotheses around supply chain strategies.
- Participate in the new fulfillment facilities design and implementation.
What do we look for in a candidate?
- Perseverance. Building a great company that customers love is hard work. Many challenges await and we are looking for team members we can count on when things get tough.
- Impact. We are result oriented. We value people who focus on the right things and get them done.
- Excellent analytical mindset to discover gems through massive amount of data and noise, and the hands-on mentality to work with anyone, regardless of title, role, and responsibility, to get things done.
- Passion for supply chain operations and technology.
Attitude & behaviours critical to success
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will Demonstrate
- Prioritize well.
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytic and quantitative problem-solving skills
- A proactive approach and strong initiative.
- Willingness to work hard and get hands dirty.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering Systems and Design, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or other equivalent degrees with outstanding record of academic achievement
- Final year undergraduates, last semester graduate students, or recent graduates within 1-2 years in related occupation of Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, or equivalent
Application closes on 16 March 2018, Friday.